1. He is talented. He excels in both Korean traditional music and Western music. He is a multi-instrumentalist.
2. He is smart. I know 70% of the time he behaves like a pabo, but he was on scholarship throughout his school life, which means he did well in school.
3. He’s independent and capable. Remember how he emerged as the “king” in Killing Camp after winning the ‘battle game’? Yongguk once said that Himchan would be able to survive on a deserted island.
4. He can dance.
Okay, maybe not this, but he CAN dance. You should check out Untouchable’s You You to see Himchan as a background dancer. Anyway, being able to dance to B.A.P’s songs is already challenging enough.
5. He can sing.
6. He’s good-looking.
He looks so pretty and angelic T.T
He’s manly too. (I wish my future groom would look half as handsome as him T.T)
Pretty and manly at the same time. What else can we ask for?
7. He derps a lot. I mean, what is a kpop group without derps?
8. As every kpop group needs an Omma, Himchan is the Omma of B.A.P.
He loves his members a lot, especially Jongup, and takes care of them like a mother.
9. He contributed to B.A.P’s music style too, for instance, the traditional Korean instruments used in the dance break part in No Mercy.
10. An idol also needs is variety skills. Himchan debuted as an MC, so he’s pretty good at variety.
11. An idol definitely needs to do aegyo too. As expected, Himchan is the aegyo king in B.A.P.
12. Besides looks and talents, what is most important for an idol is the personality and attitude. Himchan is the mood-maker in B.A.P. He’s often seen joking around with the younger members. He’s basically acts as the bridge between the hyungs and dongsaengs.
13. Himchan is a ‘fan-pabo’. He loves BABYz and BABYz love him.
14. This list could go on forever, but you should get my point by now.
If you ask me “Why Himchan should be in B.A.P?”
My answer would be “Why should’t he?”